Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Photography 2010

 I have been meaning to get this blog up and running since this summer when I created my new website www.spphotographykelowna.com.  So much has happened over the year with my photography!
In the past few months I have not only continued to add new weddings, family portraits, expecting mothers, and engagements to my portfolio, but had the opportunity this summer to shoot some fashion.
I had been lucky enough to work with Jacqueline Podewils, now a good friend, who has in past lived, breathed and studied New York Fashion.  Her Fashion Column in the Kelowna Daily Courier needed some photographs, and that is where I had the pleasure of capturing her work on lens, while at the same time adding my own creative twist on each photograph.


Thank you to Allan International Modeling Agency in Kelowna, as well as all of the fabulous talented young girls we worked with in these shots!
Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment