Friday, March 15, 2013

SPRING IS HERE!! (THE WALTER FAMILY)

   Spring is finally here...the birds are out...the air is warm.  A great time of the year to wander, and enjoy nature, and that is just what I did last Wednesday with the Walter family.  A few weeks prior, which might I add was noticeably colder, I photographed the Saunders family with Holly, her husband Lyle, and two cute little kiddies.  This past Wednesday I met Holly's sister Ashlie for the first time, and had a fun photo shoot with Ashlie, her husband Nick, and two beautiful daughters Violet and Ruby...(I hope I spelled everyones name correctly).
It's a constant reminder of how amazing it is to be a photographer, and to meet these wonderful families, hear their stories, but most importantly help capture some great memories.
Thank you to the Walter family for allowing me to take part!

ENJOY








No comments:

Post a Comment