Thursday, August 8, 2013

MAGIC ON THE WEST COAST! (ERIN & JOSH TOFINO B.C)

    Let's just say I never complain when I have an Island wedding to shoot, it gives me a chance to head back to my roots, where I really feel inspired.  On July 27th I was honoured to capture some beautiful moments in Tofino B.C for Erin and Josh's celebration of marriage.  Josh being my husbands best friend and Erin a close friend from University, made the day even more emotional to photograph.  The natural beauty of the surrounding area sure didn't hurt, but it was the love you could feel from this couple that really defined the day.  Erin & Josh both talented artists, one with in the culinary arts and the other with ink, are planning on traveling this next year...  When they finally return, they will trek back to this beautiful location to reside...  honestly who could blame them.
Thank you again for choosing me as your photographer, I was so proud and honoured!


















No comments:

Post a Comment