Monday, August 26, 2013

CHELSEY & BRYCE (THE PERFECT WEDDING)

My all time favourite weddings to photograph, are the smaller ones, the quaint and intimate ones where majority of the crowd is family and the two people standing up with the Bride and Groom are their siblings, a true celebration of two families joining.  It's those weddings where you feel like you really get to know these families and how close their relationships with one another are; it is exactly that kind of wedding that Chelsey and Bryce had on August 10th. 
 There were so many personal touches, such as pie instead of cake, and not just any pie, this was hand made with love from Bryce's Aunt who owns a restaurant in Bellingham, Washington...Might I add, that I have never tasted pie even close to the one piece I snagged.  It was a perfect mix of traditional and non-traditional.  I can honestly say that I truly enjoyed my day hanging out with the Forsberg and Froberg families, that's right, Chelsey barley had to change her name.  It was the PERFECT Wedding!  

Thanks to the Chelsey and Bryce, we sure had a good time didn't we... best wishes.









No comments:

Post a Comment